Welcome to Public Transport Victoria
Public Transport Victoria is the statutory authority that administers Victoria’s train, tram and bus services. It provides a single contact point for customers wanting information on public transport services, fare, tickets and initiatives.
PTV was established in April 2012 with the aim of improving public transport in Victoria by:
- Ensuring better coordination between modes
- Facilitating expansions to the network
- Auditing public transport assets
- Promoting public transport as an alternative to the car
- Acting as a system authority for all public transport and an advocate for public transport users.