Track Record bulletins report the performance of Victoria's public transport services.
Information on this page
Monthly reports - March 2013
Quarterly reports - October to December 2012
- Track Record 53, October to December 2012
- Customer Experience Performance Regime 2011-12
- Customer satisfaction 2011-12
- Punctuality and reliability 2011-12
- Metropolitan and regional patronage 2010-11
Previous quarterly bulletins
You can access information on the punctuality and reliability of:
- Tram services
- Metropolitan train services
- Country train services
The quarterly bulletins also report on:
- metropolitan and country bus services
- bonuses paid to operators if they exceed targets and standards
- financial penalties imposed if operators fail to meet performance targets, and
- results of customer satisfaction surveys undertaken by the department.
The Victorian Government is committed to
- the continual improvement of the State's public transport services
- ensuring transport operators meet the requirements of their contracts
You can submit your feedback and suggestions about Track Record by contacting us.