Public Transport Victoria is dedicated to improving Victoria’s public transport network.
This section outlines current rail projects. You can learn about the proposed benefits of these projects as well as read related technical documents.
- Doncaster Rail Study
- Hurstbridge Line Upgrade
- Melbourne Airport Rail Link Study
- Melbourne Metro
- Rowville Rail Feasibility Study
- Dandenong Rail Capacity Program
- Mildura Rail Feasibility Study
- Rail Revival Study: Geelong - Ballarat - Bendigo
- Wendouree Rail Service Review
- Maintaining our rail network
- Rail system safety improvements
- New trains
- Digital Train Radio System
- Calder Park Stabling Facility