Mildura Rail Feasibility Study
The Victorian Government released a report into the public transport improvement options for north west Victoria on 14 October 2010.
Following the release of the report, the community were given the opportunity to review the report and have their say through a public submission process. Submissions closed on 14 March 2011.
Download the Mildura Rail Feasibility Study
Mildura Rail Feasibility Study (PDF, 2 MB)
- A: Socio-Economic Index for Areas - maps (PDF, 500 KB)
- B: Current Services Schedules (PDF, 360 KB)
- C: Patronage Analysis (PDF, 530 KB)
- D: Findings from Previous Consultations (PDF, 15 KB)
- E: ALCAM Level Crossing Assessments (PDF, 2 MB)
- F: Best practice review of long distance coach vehicles (PDF, 360 KB)
- G: Cost estimates (PDF, 150 KB)
- H: Concept alignment for fast rail
- I: Concept alignments for Swan Hill - Mildura extension (PDF, 2 MB)
- J: Ecological Assessment (PDF, 175 KB)