School Bus Centre Review Program
School bus services across the State of Victoria are reguarly reviewed.
These reviews to ensure the system is functioning as efficiently as possible in accordance with the Department of Education and Early Childhood Development (DEECD) guidelines.
- Reviews from January 2010 through to June 2011
- Reviews from July 2011 through to June 2012
- Reviews from July 2012 through June 2013
- Reviews from July 2013 through June 2014
The Department of Transport, in consultation with Bus Association Victoria, recently agreed upon a set of guidelines and templates for how school bus reviews will be undertaken.
DOT School Bus Centre Reviews
The following guidelines and templates will be used by Public Transport Victoria to conduct the School Bus Centre Reviews.
- Procedure document (PDF, 705.6 KB)
- School bus contract ballot procedure (PDF, 281.4 KB)
- Project management plan template (DOC, 1.3 MB)
Operator-initiated School Bus Centre Review - procedures, guidelines & templates
Bus operators are able to make submissions to the department for School Bus Centre Reviews to be conducted in other centres outside the list of planned reviews.
These documents sets out the procedure and templates to be used by the bus company when conducting a review. If you have difficulty opening these Word documents and require them in a different format, please contact us.
- Procedure document (PDF, 1.1 MB)
- Practice note (PDF, 146.3 KB)
- Template: Project management plan (DOC, 1.3 MB)
- Template: Notification to Bus Association Victoria (DOC, 22.0 KB)
- Template: Notification to coordinating schools (DOC, 25.0 KB)
- Template: Notification to Public Transport Victoria (DOC, 26.5 KB)
- Template: letter to accompany draft review (DOC, 25.5 KB)
- Template: checklist (DOC, 354.0 KB)